- Widest range in the galaxy at 578% (9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 20, 23, 27, 31, 36, 43, 52)
- Cross compatibility with Shimano, SRAM, and TRP drivetrains and chains
- 2-part design provides ease of assembly/service and reduces waste
- 2 largest alloy cogs cluster or 10 steel cog cluster can be replaced separately and a ordably
- 43-52t cluster can be retrofitted to upgrade Helix 9/50t cassettes
- Unique 9T high gear allows use of smaller chainrings for clearance and weight savings
- SCM445 Steel and AL-7075-T651 construction for strength, sti ness, light weight and durability
- 5 anodized or PVD options to coordinate with colors and components to match your dream build
- Tested extensively for analog and e-bike use
- HOW TO INSTALL
e*13 Helix Race 12 spd 9-52 Cassette
Helix R 9-52T Cassettes are engineered to deliver precision shifting performance with Shimano, SRAM, and TRP 12s drivetrains equally with an industry leading 578% gear range.
e*thirteen’s proprietary 9T smallest cog combined with the new 52t largest cog enables the use of a smaller chainring for improved clearance, lighter system weight and a lower bail out gear ratio without high gear compromise.
The unique 2-part design, with 2 alloy largest cogs and 10 chromoly cogs, supports replacing individual clusters as they wear, which lowers cost and waste while maintaining optimal performance.
Forged and CNC optimized from SCM445 Steel and AL-7075-T651 alloy, Helix R 9-52T cassettes are light enough for weight conscious trail bikes at just 392g, yet tough enough to take the abuse of high-powered e-bikes. Future proof your ride and expand your range, without compromises, with the Helix R 9-52T. Available in the full Helix color range, including long wearing Intergalactic PVD.